State Jail Felonies
- Are You Finished Dealing With a Bail Bonds Company After The First Court Appearance?
- Can My Vehicle That Has Been Impounded After an Arrest be Used as Collateral for a Bail Bond?
- Can You Bail Someone Out If You Are Out On Bail Yourself?
- Can You Pull Someone’s Bail Bond After They Are Released From Jail?
- Do All Parties On Property Papers Have To Sign Off On a Property Bail Bond?
- Can I Get My 10% Back That I Paid The Bail Bondsman?
- Can You Pay Someone’s Bail in Austin From Another State?
- Can You Use a Bail Bondsman To Take Care of Warrants Rather Than Turn Yourself Into Jail?
- Do You Get Bail Bond Money Back?
- If Someone Gets Rearrested While Out On Bail With a Bail Bond, Is It Necessary To Still Pay The First Bail Bond?
- If Someone’s Case Get Dismissed, Can The Court Keep The Bail Bond Money For a Different Charge?
- Travis County Jail & Court Directory
- What Does Bond Surrender Mean?
- What Happens If I Miss Court?
- What is a Bail Recovery Agent?
- State Jail Felonies
- Class A Misdemeanors
- Class B Misdemeanors
- Class C Misdemeanors
- 1st Degree Felonies
- 2nd Degree Felonies
- 3rd Degree Felonies
- Can You Leave The State on a Bail Bond?
- How Do I Decide Which Way to Get Out?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Out Of Jail After Posting Bail?
- How To Get Out Of Jail in Austin?
- Jail Locations